Mac is defined as one of the most advanced and safest robust operating system developed by the Apple Inc. There are various versions of Mac OS like Leopard, Snow leopard, mavericks, Panther, Lion, Mountain lion, etc. In order to store the details of the files Mac uses hierarchical file system and it also supports FAT file systems. The cost of Mac is a bit expensive than Windows because it runs only on Intel and Power PC Mac platforms and it doesn’t support the third-party applications.
“Hi, friends! Please help to get out of this worst situation. Last Sunday, while upgrading my Mac older application to its newer one, I accidentally formatted one of the Mac hard drive volume instead of formatting another volume and I lost all my files. The formatted volume contains some important office files. I don’t know what to do. If you guys have any idea about how to perform Mac OS X file recovery then please suggest me.”
Are you a victim of such similar situation and desperately searching for a recovery tool, then your search ends here because a recovery tool is already available in the market which is often named as Mac OS X File Recovery software. This software performs recovery operation very effectively and recovers all the deleted or lost files in a hassle-free manner.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of files from Mac OS X:
- The files deleted from the Mac hard drive will go to the Trash Bin folder. While deleting the files from the Trash Bin if the user accidentally bypasses the Trash Bin then it results in the permanent deletion of files from Mac OS X.
- While deleting the unwanted files from the Mac hard drive, the user may accidentally select some important files and hit delete option.
- Hard drive crash is also one of the reasons for the deletion of files from Mac OS X. Usually, the drive gets crashed due to some unexpected reasons like hardware issues, power failure and so on.
- While transferring the files from external hard drive to mac hard drive, if any sort interruptions occur like improper ejection of the external drive, abrupt system shutdown, etc. then it results in the loss of files.
- Some other reasons that are responsible for the deletion or loss of files from Mac operating system are virus attacks, bad sectors, unreliable third party applications, software conflicts, etc.
Outstanding Features of Mac OS X File Recovery Software:
This software is used to recover Mac OS X files on various versions of Mac operating systems including Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra etc. It is used to recover deleted or lost folders from SATA, IDE or SCSI hard disk drives. This software is also used for recovering files from external storage drives like SD cards, pen drives, external HDD, memory cards, external USB drives and so on. It is used to recover lost or deleted files from formatted Mac volumes like HFSX, HFS+, etc. and also recover’s lost files from formatted, corrupted or any inaccessible volume on Mac computer. This application is used to recover files such as multimedia files, ZIP files, RAR files, office files, PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, etc. It consists of save recovery session option – helps to skip the re-scanning process. The recovered files can be previewed before going to restore them in a hard drive.