SDHC stands for Secure Digital High capacity is a flash memory card that is having a data storage capacity up to 32GB. It has maximum read/write speed up to 10MB/s. SDHC comes under the family of Secure Digital card. SDHC memory cards are commonly preferred by modern digital cameras due to its high data rates. Similar to other types of memory cards, SDHC cards undergo data loss during various situations. You may lose/delete data due to carelessness or by bad luck from an SDHC card. If that happens to you, don’t get upset; you can simply recover all your files by the reliable, virus free tool called as “SDHC Card Recovery software”.
Some of the Causes for File Deletion/Loss on SDHC Memory Card:
- Accidental Deletion:This is the common mistake done by many users. While deleting an unwanted file from SDHC card, user may unintentionally select and delete a valuable file from it.
- Unintentional Formatting:formatting your SDHC card accidently without taking backup results in loss of data.
- Unreliable Third Party Tool:An unreliable tool like antivirus software is one of the main causes of deletion of files from SDHC card. During anti-virus scanning process, if some of the files are found to be infected by viruses, then it will delete those files without your knowledge.
- File Transfer Interruption:Sudden interruption during SDHC file transfer such as power surge, abrupt system shutdown etc. may result in the loss of files from SDHC card.
- Other Reasons: Capturing photos in camera when low battery or having not enough space in memory card is another important reason behind the loss of files. Inserting the SDHC card on multiple devices without formatting, pulling out the battery of the camera while data transfer , pressing “delete all” button accidently while viewing pictures on camera etc. leads to deletion of files from SDHC card.
Salient Features of SDHC Card Recovery:
SDHC recovery utility is popular, effective and risk free recovery tool to recover all your files from SDHC card in a hassle-free method. It supports recovery from various SDHC card manufacturers like Kingston, Viking, Toshiba, SanDisk, transcend, Sony, Samsung etc. This application is particularly created to recuperate deleted /lost HD pictures, videos from SDHC card. You can even add new type of signatures for unknown file types. SDHC recovery software supports all RAW formats like CR2, NEF, ARW, MRW, DNG, DCR, KDC so on. This ultimate software works perfectly on both Microsoft Windows and Mac and it’s also compactable to recover files on numerous file systems like FAT32, FAT 16, NTFS, NTFS+, HFS, HFS+, and so on. To know more about SDHC card recovery, visit: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/
Simplest Way to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from SDHC Memory Card:
- Download and install the SDHC Card Recovery software on your system.
- Now, connect the SDHC card from files needs to be recovered via card reader to the PC where software installed.
- Then, launch the software and select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen.
- From next windows, choose either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option.
- After the choosing any one of these option, select your connected SDHC card from which you want to recover deleted or missing files.
- Once the recovery process gets completed, you can preview the recovered files in “Data View” or “File Type View”.
- If you are satisfied with the recovery result, then you can get the licensed version of the tool to save recovered data to your desired destination location.