SD Card is one of the memory cards which are widely used to store data or transfer data from device to your PC. Many of us use SD card everyday to store pictures, documents, messages etc. Under this SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) cards are the most popular and widely used storage device. This storage device has capacity ranging from 2GB to 32 GB which uses FAT-32 as a file system. SDHC cards are familiar for their unique features like large volume, high speed, waterproof, X-ray proof, shockproof etc. Usually these SDHC cards are great choice and are compatible with all types of electronic gadgets, such as digital camera, tablets, laptops etc.
This storage media are very secured and reliable, but due to some unfavorable reasons on SD card it leads data to get lost or to become inaccessible. Just read on to know more about this SD card.
What happens when you lose data from the device?
Generally, if any data are deleted or removed from a location, many users will think that the data is completely deleted from the storage device. But in reality it’s not true. Data remains in the same location only the file address pointer which was used to access the file gets deleted. Due to this your Operating System will not be able to locate the file. Because of this, files become inaccessible or it may get lost. This makes user to feel sad when there is loss of files from SD card. To solve this issue there is a tool which recovers almost all sort of file types including, Pictures, photos, videos, audios, documents, email etc, from your SD Card, you can get more information by visiting this page: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/. So there is no need to worry anymore. But before using this software, you must make sure that not to overwrite the space where files have been deleted otherwise it may cause permanent data loss.
Here are some reasons for data loss or deletion on SDHC card.
- Formatting drive accidentally:One of the common issue among all users is formatting memory card. While using SD card you may select format option accidentally, this leads to deletion of your files which are saved on that SD card.
- Improper file transfer: While you are transfer your data from one device to another, during this process if you come across any interruption, then all your data will be lost.
- Sudden ejection of drive:Digital photos on cameras are generally saved on memory cards. Memory cards are very sensitive, you will have to handle it carefully. If there is any abrupt ejection of memory card from your system, this may lead to loss photos from that storage device.
- Deleting photos from camera when it is connected on Windows system will make those files to bypass Recycle Bin
Features of this recovery software:
- Customized “Find Tool” which helps to find files on recovered data list efficiently
- It has Powerful scan engine which helps to analyze and recover all your lost data from every single drive carefully
- Provides unique built-in algorithms, which recovers all digital media file formats
- Recovers all multimedia files from SATA/IDE / SCSI hard disk drives, iPods, Mp3 players, USB hard drives, SD Cards, Memory sticks, etc.
- You can preview files easily before restoring your file with the help of preview option using this SD card photo recovery software.