Lost your precious digital images in a single click? Forget worrying and start reading this tutorial as this will explain you how to recover digital images using a file recovery software called Remo Recover. Digital image recovery is carried out using Remo Recover application not just because of its simple interface but also because of its powerful algorithms.
The software has all the necessary components required for a file recovery software and hence able to recover digital images easily. The software is mainly used because it has an amazing list of features. But moving there, watching this short video tutorial will help you understand how to carry out digital image recovery within minutes.
Process of Recovering Digital Images
Download, install and execute Remo Recover application on your Windows computer and start using it. You will get familiar to its interface as it is very simple and easy to use. No technical skills are required to recover digital images. In the main software screen, choose “Recover Photos” and in the following screen click “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” based on your recovery process. In the next screen of the file recovery wizard, you will get a list of all the disk drives / partitions attached to your computer. If you want to recover digital images from your DSLR cameras, make sure to connect it before proceeding by inserting the memory card on the DSLR camera.
Once it shows up, you need click that drive for digital image recovery and proceed to the next step. You can configure the software to retrieve any specific file type or even find a file by its name. Once it is done, the software scans the selected drive for any lost or deleted files and then recovers the selected or all files. Then you will get a list of all the deleted / lost photos in which you just need to select the files for saving on your disk. You can sort these files based on the size, name and modified date of the file. Then, you will be able to preview the digital images before choosing the output folder for saving.
Advantages of Using Remo Recover – Digital Image Recovery Software
- The software can recover digital image file types of JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP along with the RAW images from various leading camera brand manufacturers.
- The software can retrieve video files and music files along with pictures. In other words, it can recover all media file types.
- Ability to restore images from all kinds of disk drives, cameras, mobile phones, etc. It supports all kinds of memory cards such as microSD, MMC, CF, XD, SDXC and SDHX cards.
- Retrieves data and previews it to the user prior to saving it. This ensures the reliability of using this tool.
- Has the option to ‘Save Recovery Session’ which helps in saving a massive amount of time and you just don’t want to scan the drive over and over again.
- Simple interface loaded with lots of features and strong digital image recovery algorithms that help in restoring all images in few simple, easy clicks.